Frequently Asked Questions
How to make great coffee
- Fill your pod to slightly more than full and then level it off with handle of the scoop.
- Tamp the coffee down gently.
- Put your pod in your machine and press the short button for a few seconds to pre-infuse the coffee. We find this gives better crema
- Press the short button again for your shot.
- If you want a longer coffee drop the pod into the tray below, close the lid and either press the short or the long button again to add more water
- Depending on your machine Espresso ground coffee may work however you may find the flow isn’t consistent. If this is the case then either on your home grinder or at your local store grind to about 70% of an espresso grind. Getting the grind exactly right for your pod and machine may take a bit of trial and error.
- In terms of strength for those who like a medium strength you should be able to find a blend/roast that works for you from the supermarket or your local roaster.
- If you are used to a strong coffee flavour, such as 9/10/11 you will find it difficult to find a blend/roast that gives you the exact same strength. Something like a extreme dark roast will do okay however it may give you bitter flavour.
- So due to popular demand we have launched a coffee blend that gives a strong flavour without any of this bitterness and tastes super yummy. You can find it under coffee on our products drop down menu above.
We proudly want you to know that our products are shipped from our New Zealand based warehouse so unlike our competitors you will receive your products in 5-7 business days or less rather than 2-4 weeks. We carry stock of our pods and don't rely on them being drop shipped out of China.
Our Nespresso Coffee Pods are Compatible with the Following Nespresso Machines:
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout. We accept secure payments via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than New Zealand dollars.
Returns and Refunds
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all products that are defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement or refund as preferred.
If you are unsatisfied with your order – please contact our support and we will do our best to help you out!
Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
We do not issue the refund if:
Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.